Multi Protec 4 C
This multi-layer film has many lives! Indeed, thanks to its 4 layers of 100 microns, it will protect your surfaces from graffiti and tags. Once the film is too visually damaged, you can simply remove the layer. You have 4 layers before you have to install a new film.
In addition, this film will also reinforce your windows against accidents, aggression and explosion risks.
1. Hard scratch resistant layer, for durability and ease of maintenance during window cleaning
2. 100μ high optical quality polyester
3. Non permanent PS adhesive
4. Hard scratch resistant layer, for durability and ease of maintenance during window cleaning
5. 100μ high optical quality polyester
6. Non permanent PS adhesive
7. Hard scratch resistant layer, for durability and ease of maintenance during window cleaning
8. 100μ high optical quality polyester
9. Non permanent PS adhesive
10. Hard scratch resistant layer, for durability and ease of maintenance during window cleaning
11. 100μ high optical quality polyester
12. Non permanent PS adhesive
13. Protection release liner, disposable after installation
Safety film with reinforced PS adhesive requiring a suitable application solution (Film On ref 600-F0355 and 2cl/litre of water) and a suitable safety squeegee 150-054/150-055/150-056. Do not clean for at least 1 month and do not apply stickers or other adhesives to the film.
Data calculated based on film applied to clear glass 3 mm thick (*on double glazing 4-16-4)
|Ultraviolet transmission||2 %|
|Visible light transmission||82 %|
|Reflection of external visible light||11 %|
|Reflection of internal visible light||11 %|
|Total solar energy rejected||19 %|
|Total solar energy rejected 2*||19 %|
|Solar ratio :|
|Solar energy reflection||9 %|
|Solar energy absorption||14 %|
|Solar energy transmission||77 %|
|Reduction in Solar Glare||17 %|
|Heat loss Reduction (Winter)|
|Rejected Infrared (760-2500 nm)|
|Tensile strength (kg/cm²)||>85|
|Elongation at break||110%|
|Installation type : Interior|
|Colour from the outside : TRANSPARENT|
Vertical installation and on standard glass surface*
|Clear single pane|
|Tinted single pane|
|Reflective tinted single pane|
|Clear double pane|
|Tinted double pane|
|Reflective tinted double pane|
|Gas-filled double pane - Low E|
|STADIP EXT. clear double pane|
|STADIP INT. clear double pane|
|Yes Caution Not recommended|
*Recommendations provided on the basis of a glazed surface covering up to 2.5m².
Non-contractual data, SOLAR SCREEN® reserves the right to modify the composition of its films at any time. Consult our guarantee vouchers and our general conditions of sale.
You have a project?